Friday, February 19, 2010

Anger Management?

Is anyone noticing a theme in my last several posts on this dear blog? Cause I see a lot of anger. I had this conversation with a friend yesterday who is going through the same loss issues I am, and I think I am angry about what we've been through and it is unkindly spilling into all areas of my life. To the woman in the parking lot, to my body, at my computer, to the woman who has more than 20 items in the express line, to the woman who joyfully jumped around in front of me yesterday at the fertility clinic announcing her pregnancy to anyone breathing and mostly to my dear husband, who is on the receiving end of my easily irritated self. Maybe I will give this some more thought over a bottle of wine tonight?

I wonder if there is a pill for anger and annoyance? If so, please send some...overnight mail, please.

As a sidenote, Operation Self Loathing is going quite well. Hard workouts every night this week and feeling good, well really sore, but good. Kickboxing at 9am tmrw morning at 24 Hour. Come join me.

No comments: