Saturday, November 8, 2008

Have you cleaned your coat closet?

I haven't cleaned my coat closet in years. Today, I found myself throwing my body against the hall closet door to close it. Is there really need for that many jackets?

While I had my fair share of old jackets, my dear husband is a pack-rat. For example...I pulled out a raggy looking windbreaker-type-thing, he looked at it and said" I've had that since 1991". WHAT? 1991, are you kidding me??? Than I pulled out another another similar jacket and he said, "Oh, I've had that one even longer". After he spent a few minutes reminiscing, I asked if it might be possible to donate his wonderful jackets to people who might actually a) fit in them b) wear them!

So, my point to this is post is that everyone needs to clean our their hall closets and donate their old jackets! I know in Denver they are in the middle of a coat drive, and Bri's work is holding one as well. It's getting cold out...

No comments: