Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fence Update

Bri and Colin conquered the installation of the new fence. It looks AWESOME!!



Though, in Brian's fit of insomnia last night, he decided the yard would look much better if we installed the new pickets on top of the old parts of the fence (2 sides). I happen to think it is a great idea, so we already have ours plans for next weekend...installing about 400 new pickets.



Thank babycakes for making our house so nice!
p.s: We are still looking for someone to come haul away the pile of branches in our yard...if you know of anyone, let me know

1 comment:

Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana said...

Hi Bree,

That story is too cute. I love that kids 'get it' sometimes especially when least expected. I was just catching up on your blog and read your post about "trying." I just wanted to offer my ear or knowledge...my husband and I tried for 4 years and went through EVERYTHING, every test and procedure imaginable. We ended up having to do the ultimate (invitro) and would be happy to listen or maybe share our experience. Email me if you want. Best wishes! Love, Ang