Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving thanks

Being thankful...I simply do not stop enough to really think about all the wonderful things and people I have in my life. Life gets busy and the litte things seem to take over. Bills take over, work takes over, stress takes over.

I am married to the man that I know God made just for me. I wake up in the middle of the night to find him holding my hand. He lets me drink his water that he brings to bed for himself. He would go to the end of the earth for me and never ask for a single thing in return. He puts up with my craziness and my bad moods. He gets me, he understands me and loves me anyways.


I have a wonderful family that I would be lost without. We are in eachother's business way too much & argue too much, but the love and support we get from eachother is a lifeline for me. My nephews are darling and still run to give me hugs. I still smile everytime I hear " Uncle Brian".


Granny is still with us, and looking pretty damn good for 89!


Nik is my rock & drinking buddy (toooo much wine with Thanksgiving dinner!), and Mike is a good friend.

Aunt Denise & Uncle Woo Woo are the best, and I am so thankful that they are here in Colorado!


My Mom & Dad are the best parents a kid could ask for. I would be lost without them. the bad news is that somehow I didn't get a picture of them today! Sorry M & D!

No comments: