Monday, October 18, 2010

Glenwood Springs, CO

Our day and night away in Glenwood was even better than I imagined.

We arrived in Glenwood Springs around noon, checked into our cool hotel and grabbed some lunch at the local brewery. We decided to take a quick ride up the gondola, a first for Lisa. It was turned out to be a great decision because at the top not only was there a beautiful view, but also a lot of fun things to do (like drink a tasty Coors Light to try to build the courage up to ride the steep alpine slide!)



After our mountain adventure we headed back to do some soaking in the Springs.

That night we headed out for a night on the town and had a wonderful dinner full of good laughs.


I am very thankful to The Hartford for bringing me such a great friend in Mrs Cecchini...I can't imagine my life without her! And, I suppose it doesn't hurt our hubbies really enjoy one another too!!!

On Sunday we sadly headed home...but not after a stop at the Outlet Malls...thank goodness we didn't go away for more than one night- we were packed to the gills!




The weather was great, the fall trees were beautiful- I can't tell you how many times we all declared "We are never leaving Colorado!". So, thanks Glenwood Springs for giving us such a great weekend of friendship and fun! I sure do appreciate it!






No comments: