Monday, March 1, 2010

Operation Self Loathing-Week #3

Week 3 starts today...already psyching myself up for Kickboxing tonight.

I weighed myself this morning, and it said I had gained 20lbs. Step off. Step back on. And it said I had lost 25lbs. Step Off. Step Back on. Gained 1lbs. Who knows. Probably need a new scale. Though, that 1lb may be right on due to the 200 CL's I had on Sat night. Oh, and the Girl Scout Cookies.

I got 3 workouts in- which was good considering Sunday-Thursday I had meetings everynight that did not get me home until 9pm.

My body is so sore. My left knee aches. The arch in my foot seizes from time to time, almost bringing tears to my eyes. Note to all of you other 35'ers out there...start working out ASAP or your body will try to shutdown in protest when you do! Take it from me.

Here's to a good Week #3

No comments: