Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 6th Birthdy, Coop!



Coop-

6 years old, really? Really? Please stop growing.

Just thinking of you brings a smile to my face. Those gorgeous eyes, that big smile, the pouty face, that dramatic flare, your hilarious personality. You make me laugh, hard, every time I spend time with you.

This past year you've entertained us with your shows more times than I can count. You even started guitar lesson and played me a song last weekend. You still let me snuggle you and profess my love, though I suspect those days are numbered. I think it's so cute that a year later, you continue to declare that Riley will be your wife.

You and Jack are great friends now, and I love watching you look to Jackey Boy for guidance.

I am amazed at the things you remember, and the perfect timing you have. Like last weekend, when you looked at Grandma across the room and put two fingers to your eyes, than pointed them back at her, in the " I am watching you" symbol. I am still laughing about that one!

Coopey, I don't think you will ever know how much joy you bring to my life. I am a better person for being your Auntie B.

We love you so much it hurts!

Love,

Auntie B & Uncle Brian

No comments: