Friday, March 19, 2010

It works, it really works!

I am referring to my body, that is...and I owe it all to my wonderful acupuncturist, Patty. She has gotten my body naturally doing things that doctors can't even seem to do with western medicine.

I jumped on the acupuncture bandwagon when this infertility crap started. The first lady I went to got rid of my headaches, but never was able to work on the PCOS situation. My friend Anita insisted I try her lady, and I am so glad I did!

Now, I see crazy Patty every other week. She makes me drink gross herbs and runs around flapping her arms instructing "no more, no more! No more doctors treatments!". This week she told me I am not allowed to wear sandals, eat ice cream or drink cold drinks in that it will make my core cold and people with cold cores do not get pregnant! Her English is not great and she laughs hysterically every time I tell her the herbs make me gag. She says "No gag, no throw up, your belly needs herbs!"

This probably all sounds like a lot of hoopla to you, because it certainly did to me when Anita would tell me stories, but I am telling you she worked some serious medical miracles on me...and who knows, if it keeps up getting pregnant naturally might not be so far fetched! Plus, my headaches are basically non existent anymore, along with my neck that is 100% better than when I first started going to her!

So, if you are in Denver- she is right off I-25 and Hampden. Let me know and I will give you her number.

No comments: