Thursday, May 28, 2009

My funny nephews



My sister and her husband have taken the kids to Disney World for the week to celebrate their birthdays.

She has been calling me everyday with the perfect quips from the kids:

#1- After riding "The Tower Of Doom" aka that ride that takes you high in the sky, and than lets you fall straight down, a white faced 5yr old Cooper yelled, "Thanks a lot Daddy for trying to kill me!!!" Jack had nothing to say because he was crying!

#2- After late nights, early mornings, lots of walking and heat, nik said she noticed Cooper was beginning to look a little fatigued around lunchtime. She than described what she called a "major meltdown", and the end of which, Coop yelled at her " I can't take this anymore!".

Taken on his way to take a nap


They gave in, and took Coop back to the hotel for a nap. They are headed back out, so I can only imagine what these kiddos will come up with next. I so, so wish I was with them!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is so hilarious! We've done up to three days at Disneyland and by the end, the kids were so exhausted. I can only imagine what it would be like to spend a whole week there!