Monday, May 18, 2009

I met a new love this weekend

I met a new love this weekend..he comes in the form of a 21lbs 7.5 month old. He goes by the name of Mr Carter Phillips. If he likes ya, you can call him Cartie. He belongs to my crazy friend, Lindsey aka Trix and her hubby Chris, aka Chrisey (a name for which I am sure he is so pleased)

I've been very anxious to meet him in person and he did not disappoint. I am pretty sure I didn't even hear him cry once. Full of laughs and give his smiles away with ease. He loved my hair and yanked it every chance he got.

I still cannot get over that this beautiful boy belongs to my wild and crazy college friend. But I must admit, she is a wonderful mommy!

We had a great weekend playing with the babe, drinking wine, watching Twlight (yummmmm, Edward.....)

I am a lucky girl to have such another little boy to love!

No comments: