Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack


Jackey Boy


You are 8 years old today- I can hardly believe it.

You are in Disney World right now with your Mommy, Daddy and Coop- I am sure you are having the time of your life.

I want you to know how proud I am of you and everything you've accomplished this past year. I think your true personality really glowed this year- I really saw you as a boy, not my baby Jackey Boy. You are so kind, thoughtful and considerate. I am really amazed at how perceptive and intuitive you are to other people's thoughts and feelings too.

Grandma told me a wonderful story about how you were driving with her a few months ago and out of the blue said, ' You know what Grandma, I think Auntie B needs a Sugar Pie of her own to love!". It makes me want to cry again just thinking about it.


Earlier this year I spent the night at your house, and you must have forgotten because when you walked upstairs and saw me, a huge smile lit your face and you ran and jumped into my arms for a big hug. Your mommy said, " Hey! Why don't you do that to me anymore???" and you said, " Cause she's my Auntie B". Jack, those are the sort of memories that fill heart and stay with me for years to come.


You are so smart, so handsome and such a wonderful big brother. Uncle Brian and I are so proud that we belong to you.


I love you so much it hurts.


Happy Birthday, Buddy
Love,
Auntie B

No comments: