Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hitting the wall

I think I have officially hit the IVF wall! Day 16 of shots and I am really feeling it.

Headaches and insomnia are in full affect. We are also in the final stretch of shots, and while I have lots of follicles, they are not growing as quickly as they would like so they increased my meds yesterday. Today I am really feeling a full and heavy belly.

I have another appt tomorrow for a another ultrasound and I pray, pray, pray they are seeing the progress they have hoped for. Otherwise, the RN made mention of maybe needing to order more meds, which about made me cry.

Each day seems like an eternity at this point.

This all said, I am happy to do it all if we end up with a Baby Dew ( or two!)

1 comment:

mulloys said...

Positive thoughts and sticky baby vibes!