Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sick Boy


Dear Deacon

I am sorry I didn't pay it much mind when Daddy told me you didn't eat your breakfast on Saturday. I am also sorry I didn't pay it much mind when Daddy told you didn't eat your dinner either. I could tell you weren't feeling too hot, but I wasn't too worried.

You did, however, get my attention when we returned late on Saturday night to blood in our kitchen and deck. As I yelled for your Daddy, you spewed blood all over our hardwoods. It wasn't long before we were welcoming Sunday morning with you in the ER.

They made us leave you overnight, and gave us a hefty estimate of cost as we walked out the door. All I can say is, thank god for pet insurance!

I was shaking my head on Sunday as I cooked pounds of meat and rice for you. Who cooks for their dog? Well I do, cause I love your face off.

I hate to now break the news to you that you will be returning to your regular kibble tomorrow. It was fun while it lasted!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Happy Fun Pants said...

Poor baby! :( I hope he's feeling better and I'm so glad that you all have the insurance to help pay for times like these!