Friday, November 19, 2010

Surprises

I don't do well with surprises...I always try to "solve" them. A few months ago I saw the same trait in my sister as she almost ruined her birthday surprise from Mike.

A few weeks ago Brian told me to hold Nov 20th as a date night, but wouldn't provide any further explanation. He told me last week that I now need to pack a bag. Of course my first thought went to who would stay with our dogs? But Mr Dew had already taken care of it!

So, we are off tomorrow. It is driving me nutty that I don't know where we are going. I've guessed all over the map, but he won't cave with any details.

I told him he runs the risk of my planning this expensive and fantastic trip in my head, only to be disappointed when we pull into the Super 8...but apparently he is willing to take that risk (ps- Mrs Dew doesn't do Super 8, please and thank you)

I am sure though it will be ton of fun and I love that hubby has taken the time to plan something fun for us!

No comments: