Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Thankful....for Brian. The one who makes me laugh, makes me love, makes me crazy, encourages me to slow down, supports me, and who makes my heart full.

Thankful...for my family. The ones who made me the person I am today.

Thankful...for my Dew family. The new family, the ones I wished I lived closer.

Thankful...for my friends. The ones that make me laugh through all of the tough times, the ones that love me even though I am bad about calling, the ones that the mere thought of bring a smile to my face.

Thankful...for all of my fellow rescue volunteers. The ones that make the long drives, put in the long hours and sleepless nights, the ones who believed in our dream of a giant breed rescue

Thankful...for our jobs. The jobs that drive us looney, but also the same jobs that affords us the nice life that we have.

Thankful
...for Bobbie, Sadie, Zach & Deacon. The ones that make me laugh everyday, the ones that drive me insane everyday. The ones that would protect me to their last breath.

Thankful...for hope. The last few years have not been without struggle. It is hard to face yet another holiday season without a baby, but I believe there is a plan. I have to trust there is a plan. I have hope that there is plan.

I hope you make your THANKFUL list and come back to it when times get tough as I often do throughout the year.

Happy Thanksgiving from the BDEW house to yours!

No comments: