Sunday, August 29, 2010

What I learned this weekend

These boys came to see us this weekend


And here is what I learned...

These boys love our dogs, so much so that our bed was invaded for cuddle time....quite early I might add. I am pretty sure it was still dark when I heard the whispers of "Bobbie, Sadie, it's us.....Cooper and Jack!" as little boys crawled through the room.
I also learned Heritage Square is a RIP OFF. I also learned that when you squeeze into the rollercoaster and it lurches forward, your neck will hurt in the days to come:


I was also reminded how funny it is when Coop doesn't get his way...I got this look when I told he would have to wait until we were done with the rides to get a gumball:


I was also reminded how much I enjoy these two munchkins. They are so funny- they literally had Uncle Brian and I in deep belly laughs at dinner.

After an impromptu game of Laser Tag on Friday night Jack said to me" This was one of the most fun nights of my life." I love that we are building memories.


I was also reminded of how excited I am to see this guy with our own baby on his shoulders.



The relationship I have with Jack and Cooper is absolutely priceless. I know as they get older coming to our house won't be as cool as it is now, but I know the foundation of what we have built over the years is so strong. I also love how they have accepted Brian as their own.


Now, the only thing missing from this equation is this girl...who should move to CO so she can join in the Auntie/Uncle fun

Thanks J & C for a great weekend of memories. I love you to death.






1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Those boys are so lucky to have you & Bri in their lives. If you want, I can ship Ella out there for a weekend. Do airlines let 2 yr olds travel alone?