Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am Free.

I've been petsitting left and right all summer- 2 week stretches. When I am there, I want to be home. When I am home I feel like I should be there. So what this results in is me running the door, frantically cleaning our house, eating a 20min dinner with Hubby and than back out the door. Not relaxing for anyone involved.

This is my first weekend in 6 weeks that I am home- free and clear, 100% of the weekend. I feel like I am on vacation. So, what to do with a whole weekend that doesn't revolve around potty breaks, crate breaks and walking dogs other than my own.

Well, lets see...

Friday night will be date night at John Hollys to celebrate Brian's hard work, he has also agreed to a little shopping trip to Ulta for Mommy. What I don't think he knows is that Mommy has a shopping list and it's loooonnnnng.

Saturday will be Farmer's Market and than dinner with Summer and Ange to celebrate Ange's engagement.

Than I can relax all day Sunday knowing there is no rush to be somewhere else. After a busy morning, I can spend the afternoon in bed, texting my husband who will be 10 feet away in the family room doing his homework, that I am a)bored b) hungry c) bored d)insisting he come see the cute position one of the dogs is sleeping in e)repeat f)repeat

Bring on the my first weekend of Freedom in weeks!

1 comment:

Julie King said...

I'm sure Brian's list for Ulta is as long as yours :) LOL at having him come in to look at the cute positions the dogs are sleeping in. We do the same thing! "Rodney, you've got to come see this but walk in slowly so you don't wake them"