Monday, August 16, 2010

Good News. Bad News.

Good news is that for months now I go days upon days without thinking about miscarriages.

Bad news is that as I was looking at the calendar on my phone yesterday I realized we were 6 days away from what should have been our due date with our 2nd pregnancy and it bummed me out the rest of the day.

Good news is that "the break" is going great. Mentally feel 100% better, and the physical side is getting better each day.

Bad news is that it's only August and we have 4 more months left of "the break" and my patience is already being tested.

Good news is that we went to a great informational meeting on adoption and we left feeling a great sense of hope- something that went missing a while back.

Bad news is my patience is being tested, did I already mention that?

Good news is our plan is in place, we know what next steps are and are excited for the future...just wish it would hurry up and get here :)

No comments: