Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blogging for Teacup Pigs


Dear Hillary,

Congrats on the creation of Shambalah Ranch. Dogs, goats, chicken, roosters, alpacas and & 1 guard Llama....oh, and let's not forget mice.

Our dear friend Chels brought to my attention this week that there is such a thing as teacup pigs. I about died, Hillary, I really did. Could there be anything more perfect? I figure this way you can't give me "Well, Bree, come build some fences and I will be happy to get pigs and cows" Hil, this guy doesn't even need a fence..he just needs a dog x-pen! I happen to have about a million of those at my finger tips.

We could get it a Furry Baby Fashion Collar, maybe with rhinestones? We can name her Ruby or Penelope or Virginia.


I am sure once you read this post you will be anxious to begin your internet research. Don't worry, I"ve already done that for you. Please visit here to make a purchase, or even better, adopt!

http://www.teacuppigsforsale.com/

Now, I am sure you are full of gratitude to Chels for letting us know about this perfect creation and to me for writing this helpful post, and well, you are most welcome!

I can't wait to meet Virginia.

Love,

Bree (and Chels in spirit)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...no...no pigs here. I think you should get teacup pigs and introduce them to life in the big city. Better yet, Chelsey can get them while she's going to nursing school. What could be better than curling up with a text book in one hand and a little pig in the other???

NO PIGS!

Sincerely,

Hillary the Alpaca Rancher

PS - you haven't seen cute and adorable until you've seen my baby Dancing Queen...