Sunday, October 25, 2009

Yappy Hour

So, in the rescue world, we have such a thing as " Yappy Hour"- it consists of a doggie daycare donating their space, someone donating alcohol, and than all of us getting together for a fun evening. Little did we know that there is a specific " Meet Up Group" for just Yappy Hour lovin' people! So, we combined all these aspects and had a great fundraiser on Friday night for our rescue (http://www.bigdogshugepaws.com/)

You know I love to throw a party, so helping organizing this thing was right up my alley. Booze, friends, dogs, good cause and a silent auction is my kind of night! In fact, we had 3 tables of silent auction items! What is even better is that we raised $3250!!!!



That $3250 was greatly needed, so we are all so thankful for all the good people who came to support our gentle giants! I know not everyone loves dogs, but I am glad you love me enough to come! Kari, Regan, Kirby & Me

I am so proud of what BDHPI has become and the nationwide recognition we are getting! This rescue feels good to my soul!







No comments: