Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Dad!

This last year has been a tough one. I think we've all worked very hard not to let Parkinsons define his 74th year.

My dad is stubborn, opinionated and headstrong- my mom says I am just like him, and I couldn't agree more. Personally, I think those are wonderful traits to have! He also gave me the wonderful gift of ADD (Dad, I know Bri thanks you for that one!).

What many people don't see is the big softy he also can be when it comes to his girls and will cry at sad movie. And, if they allowed him, he would hug his grandsons all day long.

I've always been so proud of my Dad's career too. He is still the one Nik and I turn to when any decision needs to be made...even as adults.

So, here's to a Happy 75th Birthday and many more!

1 comment:

The Osterbergs said...

Bree, I really enjoyed reading this post about your dad. As someone whose dad was never really in her life, I always like to hear uplifting stories that prove there really are good dads out there. It's nice to hear how much you love and appreciate him.