Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall

Add Image
Fall makes me so happy. I love the drizzling rain, I love overcast skies, I love sweaters & boots, I love wine & sweat pants. I LOVE IT!

Today I had to go to our fertility clinic, Conceptions, for some bloodwork and I purposefully pulled into a parking spot in front of a beautiful tree with tons of yellow and green leaves- it made me smile. When was the last time I smiled pulling into Conceptions? Ummmm....never, I am pretty sure. (Ok, well, I am sure I did once or twice but that loses the dramatic effect).

I have a good feeling about this fall! My dear friend found out on Friday she is expecting- after almost 4 years of trying, 4 or 5 failed IUIs and one canceled IVF cycle. Noone deserves this more than her. I am so excited she finally, finally, finally gets to have this life experience. THAN, Bri and I found out some exciting news that may result in us becoming pregnant in a much less expensive and invasive way.

Maybe Fall will bring a Baby Dew? I am hopeful, which is something that I have not been in the past ( Just ask Mr Dew who has should probably get a psych degree after dealing with me).

Hope floats, right?

No comments: