Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top 10 things you didn't know about me:

I thought this was a fun post.....

Did you know this about me?

1. I can wiggle my ears

2. I live in fear, and I mean total fear, of mice and sharks

3. I was part of a Sqaure Dancing club in 6th grade

4. I worked at McDonalds as a teen and ate, everday, a XL fry, 2 hamburgers and a vanilla shake and did not gain one single ounce!

5. I still adore my childhood blankie...go ahead people, admit you do too, you will feel better.

6. I love to look in peoples window as I drive by at night

7. I get mad at myself everyday for having such little patience.

8. I thought I would never, ever, ever, ever get married, and had planned out my single life. Now, I can't imagine Brian not next to me.

9. My Grandpa Dewey only had one eye. I loved it, it terrified all our friends.

10. The best gift I've ever received was a pony, named Andy.

What about you?

No comments: