Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wiping off the dust

The Dews are dusting ourselves off, coming up for air, movin' on....I've been happy with the life decisions we've made in the past few weeks, it gives me something to look forward.

And just when I think I am back in control of myself, life happens and you are gently reminded that hearts don't heal so easy....I answered my phone today at work, and on the other end was a lady in our MI office, congratulating me on my pregnancy. At first, I was so confused, than had this awful wave come over me when I realized what she was saying. I awkwardly explained what happened, and she damn near fell out of her chair apologizing.


Of course, I than sat back and thought about how far along I'd be...and you know it only goes down hill from there....


But the good news, is that I am to the point where I don't burst into tears at the thought of it, I can hold a new baby and just think " I want one", instead of " I almost had one"and fall into a pity party. Brian and I are excited again.


I know the old fears will resurface, and I am sure I will add some new ones just for good measure as we move forward, but I think it's great we are moving! It was not fun being stuck.


So here's to a new chapter in our lives. I am glad I got to turn the page with my Love.

No comments: