Wednesday, June 29, 2011

119 Days Left

Over the last few weeks I've felt the baby a few times- or least I thought I did. I would feel something weird and before I could even register it, the feeling was gone.

That has changed this week- I feel her quite often. It's no doubt it's my girl moving inside. Little flutters, rolls & thuds.

My mom told me a while ago that she always loved knowing she was the only one in the world that could feel me. I feel the same way. It's like our little secret. It gives me an unbelievable sense of security.

She appears to love music and I seem to feel her the most when I have it on- which I guess is good since I always have it going. Non of this talk radio nonsense like Daddy. She seems to be particularly fond of Sugarland!

Each kick makes this more real. I need that. I need some confidence boosting to shut off the crazy lady who runs my negative thoughts and worries.

We have her bedroom furniture picked out, which will be a present from my parents. That is going to be ordered this weekend which should make it all very much real!

I can't believe I am almost 6 months pregnant!!! Only 119 days left, which really is like a year.

No comments: