Thursday, July 8, 2010

Playlist for Mrs Hayes

The first thing I do every morning, I come to this blog so I can listen to the music during the day. All of my favorites...

I love music, I love listening to lyrics. My sister will call and say "Have you heard XYZ? Go listen to the words.". I love when someone turns me onto a new song. I am always telling Brian the same and looks at me like I am crazy and claims he can't listen to "the words"...it must be a girl thing.

Yesterday I got a text from my sister-n-law, Becky, that read, "Is it a problem I turn on your blog to listen to the music?".

It made me realize it was time to update my songs. So today as I was choosing new songs I was picking songs that reminded me of my loved ones. So, Mrs Hayes, I picked one just for you.....go listen to the words of "Fall into Me" by Sugarland. I thought it was very appropriate for what's going on right now. Song #4. Love you.

1 comment:

Ella's Mom said...

I am a blubbering mess right now. I checked in, hoping to find some new tunes for Ella & me to dance around the house to. Instead, Ella's rubbing my back saying "don kae mamma". Love you, Bree. Thank you.