Friday, July 9, 2010

Playlist for Mr. Dew


My dear husband,

You wanted to know if I added any songs on my Playlist for you....of course I did, baby.

My first response was "A women's work is never done"....followed by Adam Lambert's, "Whataya want from me"....because I know how much you love when I blast it on the car radio when it comes on...

But in reality, I always keep "Bless the Broken Road" on the list as that this was our wedding song....this version is just music, sans lyrics...just for you.

I also add a little Dave because it makes me think of the time I borrowed your CD when we first started dating and how a year later you told me how horrified you were when you found it thrown on the floor of my car. That still makes me laugh...if you only knew of what was to come.

I would tell you to listen to the lyrics of "Make you feel my love" by Adele, but I know that is outside your realm of capabilities...so I guess you are just going to have to believe me.

And lastly, I added "Little Moments" by Brad Paisley because it makes me think it would be the kind of song you would write for me....it makes me think of all the times I do something and look over to find you laughing at me, shaking your head and saying, "I love you!". I am going to have to ask that you spend 3 minutes of your life concentrating and actually listening.


Like I said, all my loved ones got a song that remind me of them....but don't worry...you got the most.


No comments: