Saturday, July 24, 2010

Camp & Adventures in Babysitting

When most people of camp they think of wood cabins, lakes, sneaking over to the boy's camp....when the Polumbus family thinks of camp they think of Two-a-days, hot sun, drills, yelling coaches, and hotel living. Thus begins Bronco Camp.

So Friday night, Liz & Tyler had a "Going to Camp" bbque so we could all wish Ty well and welcome Liz into her camp widow life. I forgot my camera, so you can just going to have to believe me when I say we spent a nice evening out on the deck with one of our favorite families!

Go #76


Saturday had us taking a drive to Boulder to visit Farfel's Farm- a cool dog store on Pearl St in Boulder. We had a great turnout and Deacs was a hit! Brian, as usual, was a total sport too!

Saturday evening had me returning to my 15y old roots....babysitting, yes I babysat Emma and Hailey while the above mentioned families went to a family party. I guess the only difference was that I was allowed to invite a boy over to "help" me.

We love Emma and are so happy to be a part of her life!
It also reaffirms that my husband will be the best father ever!

1 comment:

Heather, Jeff, and Emma Wennberg said...

Awwww....love this!!! We love that you are a part of Emma's life, too:)