Sunday, May 30, 2010

Recap

Great, great, great weekend!

Friday night the Bauers hosted us for a yummy bbque. We shared some good laughs at their gorgeous new house!

Saturday we got to visit with my AXO Girls and their adorable babies. I still shake my head that the majority of my wild and crazy college friends have kids! They are all such wonderful mothers!

Saturday night we tried our Makuni's in Lonetree with the Noltes. I hate to break it to you John Holly's, but Makuni is my new favorite sushi place. I also laughed when I ordered a vodka tonic and the waitress replied, "Would you like a double for only an extra $2"...it was like super sizing had made it's way to a real live restaurant. I also got to love on Elliotte who is about as cute as they come.

Sunday was our "Free Day" where we did nothing we didn't want to. Bri and Sadie grilled dinner for us!

This cute girl joined us for the weekend:

On Sunday morning, Lindsay and I headed to out The Devin Ranch to meet their new girls and learn more about their Alpaca venture. Jitterbug, the brown one, let us pet her which was pretty cool.




On Sunday evening we headed to over to the Wennbergs for a Memorial Day BBQ. It was a great relaxed evening.
Emma is almost 9 months old now and is as cute as they come. She entertained us with her crazy faces as she ate lime slice after lime slice.

Brian and I also toasted his Dad, Tom as that Monday marked the 31st anniversary of his death.
It was a crazed filled weekend, but oh so much fun! I woke up this morning exhausted and needing a day of rest, but wouldn't have changed our weekend for the world!























No comments: