Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love the Farmers Market & my Husband

I had forgotten how much I love the Farmers Market! Friendly people, great vendor & yummy smells. Bri and I took along Deacon & Bobbie, who loved the attention! If I had a penny for every time someone stopped us to ask" How much does he weigh?", I could have taken home more flowers! I often found myself turning to say something to Brian only to find him feet behind me, surrounded by kids and adults asking questions and loving on Deacs.

Brian agreed to this lovely purchase:

Than, a trip to Home Depot yielded me this other beauty:
Upon returning home and spreading my new loot around the yard, I came to the conclusion we were short a basket. Brian rolled his eyes as I suggested (as I was heading out the door with purse on shoulder), that I needed to go back to the Farmers Market for another hanging basket- for which he said, " Do whatever makes you happy!". Off to the market I went to snag this:


It was a great morning with my Love.

PS- The hanging plants are HUGE- and 2 for $45! That is a steal. The had similiar ones at Home Depot for $59.97! I highly suggest the Farmer Markets next weekend if you need some summer fun!



No comments: