Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

I realize I spend a lot of time on this blog boo-hooing about my life. I think I neglect to mention at the times the innumerable things I am grateful for. Here is my abbreviated version:

1. Brian- the love of my life, the person who puts up with my craziness and complete and utter lack of patience, the person who I can trust with anything, the one I cannot imagine my life without.

2. My parents-My greatest supporters. The ones who pray for me, the ones who love me no matter what, the ones who encourage me not to give up.

3. Nik & Mike- My best friends, my confidants, the ones I can always count on for deep belly laughs.

4. Jack, Cooper & Ella- Our precious niece and nephews. I can't imagine our lives without their beautiful faces.

5. The Dew/Hayes Crew- The far away family we talk of daily.

6. Bobs, Sades, Zachey & Deacs- our fur babies, who literally make me laugh when noone else can.

7. My friends- college, work & rescue- the support you've shown us over the last year has been incredible and can make me cry just thinking about it.

8. Big Dogs Huge Paws- This rescue is a huge part of who I am. The pride I have in what we've accomplished is amazing. It brings me so much happiness and such a sense of accomplishment. We are changing lives, both humans and dogs.

9. For the doctors and nurses working so tirelessly to make our baby dreams come true.

10. For our health, jobs and Brian's new pay raise! BRING IT ON BABYCAKES!

I know I could sit here and list out a million other things- that's a great feeling. I need to remember to come back to this place from time to time to remember how great I really have it.

No comments: