Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ouch, Strike 2

I had a message from a co-worker that said, "Hi Bree, hope you are feeling well. Call me". I thought it was weird she hoped I was feeling well since I haven't spoken with her in a few months and she had no way of knowing that a hacking cough has been present in my body for the last 3 weeks.

I didn't' think much of it, and called me back this morning. The first thing she said was, "I hope you are feeling good! Are they giving you the H1N1 vaccine, cause you are really going to need it". It than it dawned on my that she thought I was still pregnant. I clearly had forgotten to tell her I wasn't.

As you might suspect, she tripped over her words and apologized. Of course, there is nothing to apologize for, and than I found myself comforting her for asking.

Who knows, maybe we will have some more uplifting news to share in the near future? I've already asked Santa.

No comments: