Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back in business


You all knew it wouldn't last...and you were right. With the loss of the pregnancy, and a few months before we are able to try again, I was feeling like I needed somewhere to put my energy. I decided I would keep quiet until I heard from Lindsay with a dog that she thought we could help. And for the record, we were foster free for months, so I was pretty impressed with myself.


Anyway, Bodie the 2 yr old Mastiff arrived last night. While he is timid and skittish, we were expecting much worse from the reports we had been given to read. We were told he hid from people and would submissively urinate when meeting new people. He was shy with us for about 2 hours last night, but now look at him! He is very attached to Brian, new his BFF.

No comments: