Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gourmet Eggs

Well, that is at least what I am hoping for...

We had our egg retrieval yesterday. The results were not as great as we had hoped, we only got 7 eggs when we were expecting 12-15. I swear the hardest part of this all is adjusting and re-adjusting your expectations.

I was in a lot of pain yesterday so spent most of it in bed either napping or worrying.

We spoke with the Embryologist this morning for our first update. Of the 7 eggs, 5 were mature. She fertilized all 5 and of this morning we had 4 left. Cell division will begin today so we will have a more accurate report tomorrow morning of the exact quality. We will also learn if Saturday is the implant day.

I know I've been begging you for prayers for weeks now, and I am not about to stop now :)

No comments: