Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beers, Bullriding and Rodney Atkins


As I predicted, last night was so much fun, and we came away with some great stories. I also came away with one of the worst hangovers of my adult life!

For Xmas Nik and Mike bought us all tickets to go see Rodney Atkins at The Grizzly Rose. Unaware of what the deal was with the general admission, we got there early in case there was a line. We had a fun tailgate, but probably should have taken into account it was only 5pm, the opening band didn't go on until 8, and Rodney Atkins at 10.







Once we got inside, we ate some dinner and took full advantage of what we consider to be "great deal" in that Coors Lights were only $3. Than, some barely dressed girls came by with shots.
It was not long after the "shot girls" came by when I heard the following come out of my husband's mouth, " IF YOU SET IT UP, I WILL RIDE THE MECHANICAL BULL!"
My response, as I shot out of the chair to find this bull, was something to the effect of "Sweet Jesus, Hell yes!"

We all headed over to watch this event, and as I am sure you can guess, Brian was pure comedy. I love this video, and love that what you mostly hear is the Munger girl cackle.

Here is the video, be sure to hit "pause" on the playlist so you can hear the video!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for a very good laugh! That video is hilarious - Andrew and I watched it several times last night, and so did our kids. Wish I could have seen that in person!

Ella's Mom said...

ROFLMFAO

Sweet Jesus that was funny!! Is it just me or is the bull not even moving when Bri falls off?