Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

I wonder what this year will hold for us Dews?

I know for fact my dear hubby will turn 32 on January 12, and I will turn 34 on January 23rd. Other than that, I have no earthly idea of what this year will hold for us. I certainly have some hopes, wishes and dreams:

I hope our dream of becoming parents comes true

I hope great things for all the new babies that came into my life this past year: Ella, Carter, Finley & Keegan

I hope my nephews continue to grow into the incredible people they are already becoming

I hope health for Granny, safe travels for Mike, the ability to provide a healing hand to those in need to Mom & Nik, & a year with little Parkinsons sideaffects to Dad

I hope Big Dogs Huge Paws grows and is given the opportunity to rescue even more dogs in needs.

I hope it doesn't hurt too much when we say goodbye to Ozzie, our 9 yr old Mastiff who isn't doing too well.

I hope Brian and I get to watch Zachey Poo thrive thru 2009 and beyond.

I hope my friends live their lives with love and happiness, leaving nothing to regret.

I hope we discover the winning numbers to Powerball :)

I hope 2009 holds a wonderful surprise for anyone who is reading this now!

3 comments:

Ella's Mom said...

ditto.

I hope you guys can come out here & meet your new neice before she's walking.

mulloys said...

gosh, made me cry on that post! Can I get a light hearted post about Cooper puking on his girlfriend or something?

Tumblesons said...

Thanks Bree! We can't wait to see what 2009 brings, but i am sure it will include a Dew playmate for Finley.