Thursday, December 25, 2008

Munger Christmas


Brian and I just got back from a whirlwind of trip to Colorado Springs to celebrate Christmas with my family.

On Christmas Eve we went to church and a wonderful dinner at The Perry's house. The kids were literally bouncing off the walls!

We laid out the cookies and milk for Santa, a carrot for Rudolph, and a Coors Light for good measure... just incase Santa needed a true refreshment.

Christmas morning started early and we were all very spoiled! Everyone went overboard, as usual. My favorite gift came from my sister:


I introduced my new hubby to the my post breakfast nap, but it was short lived as that the rest of our family was enroute for dinner.


I loved my first Christmas as Mrs Dew. Hopefully next year we will have our own little one to tuck in for the night!

No comments: