Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mason's Wish, raising $$ for Cancer

Please read this post on my sister's blog. It is the story of one of her patients- a 40 year old father of 3, diagnosed with cancer. His 10 year daughter began a campaign to raise money for cancer in hopes she can help save her dad.

The fundraiser is for candles-and great smelling ones at that! Our family has been buying them for over a year- they have tons and tons of scents and smell great.

The instructions for ordering are posted on her blog. Please support Mason and her family if you can! I just got my order of 5 candles tonight and our house smells like pumpkin spice!

http://ordinaryfour.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mason Wolfe said...

Bree,

Thank you so much for helping me sell candles. So far this year, I have sold 687 (last year I only sold 663 the entire year).