Sunday, October 12, 2008

It is normal?



Is it normal that I seriously cannot stop looking at our wedding photos? I teared up at my desk when I first saw them, and have gone back to them over and over again this weekend. I get that "butterfly" feeling in my stomach when I look at them- I remember the anticipation, excitement, nervousness and happiness and so wish we could go back and do it all over again.

You plan for so long and it's over in a blink of an eye- I am so relieved that not a moment was missed by our photographers.

My next concern is that I do not have enough wall space for all the shots!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your wedding photos turned out so amazing! I loved looking through all of them. I especially love the ones on the grass with the mountains behind - a work of art!