Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Hayes is on the way!!!

My sister-n-law, Becky, is in labor as we speak. Her water broke last night and she is currently in the middle of trying to tough through labor without drugs! I told her she is a stronger woman than I!!!!

Last I heard, which was this morning, was that they had started the pit and were waiting for things to really get moving along.

Becky and her hubby, Mike, chose not to find out the gender, so we are all so anxious to see what they have.

I check my phone for text updates every 10 minutes....

On a sidenote...Lindsy is on stand by, and has been since midnight last night, for the hospital to call for her induction. The wait is torture on her....and me :)

1 comment:

Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana said...

Congrats on being a new auntie (soon!) Give Linds my best, she'll do great!