Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Fever

Baby fever...yup, I have it. Maybe it's because I adore my nephews, or that I have little Ella to love now, or that I figure if Trix can be a mom than I can be a mom. Maybe it's cause there are pregnant people everywhere..or maybe, just maybe, its because I can't wait to see what the love Brian and I share can create?

I figured I might as well blog about the baby fever since I blog about everything else. Maybe add a few posts about the journey?

I am truely shocked at how much infertility exists--I am shocked at how many of my friends are struggeling with it right now. Recently one of them said to me, " I wouldn't wish this on anyone!".

Brian and I are beginning our journey towards parenthood...I assume there will be bumps along the way as that we are in the middle of my diagnosis of PCOS...but I also know it will happen when it is supposed to happen...we may need the help of some fertility drugs (my sister-n-law is voting for twins...shame on your Becky!)...but I am sure it will happen. If not, surely Nik will be a surrogate :) ??

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I was really 'feeling' that post until the "I'm sure nik will be a surrogate" Please tell me you were drinking when you made that comment.

Melissa said...

You guys will be wonderful parents, and I can't wait to see your babies. Don't stress, it will happen for you.

Ella's Mom said...

my twin niece & nephew are going to have the best parents. hope your journey to conception is short and fruitful!

Anonymous said...

Just think Bree, trying is half the fun (or all of the fun if you are Brian!). It will happen when its supposed to, but in the mean time, you will get some good baby practice in - I'm signing you guys up for babysitting duty as soon as our little girl arrives! :)