Sunday, December 4, 2011

Syd's Tree

One of my favorite days of the year...the purchase of the Christmas Tree! The different kinds, the smells, the jolly worker guys at Home Depot, the cold air, the hard decision of which tree to buy!

This year, it was a tad cold! So cold, the trees were frozen as they were wrapped. So there wasn't an opportunity really see what the tree looked like before buying it. I was ridden with a bit of anxiety over this dilemma. Bri made the final decision, for which he would wear the blame if this darn tree thawed and was a hot mess.






But he picked right. The tree is beautiful. It literally makes me happy to walk into our family room.


The BDews had a great weekend. I got my tree, and Daddy spent all day Sunday with this girl watching football!




No comments: