Sunday, December 26, 2010

Munger Xmas 2010


Is it really over?

I said that a few times today as we took down our tree (a week earlier than usual) to prepare for the new couch and our New Year's Eve party. Don't worry tho, Brian left the tree in the stand, outside our bay window...adding a little green to our front yard!


Christmas was awesome this year. We went to church with the family in Colorado Springs, followed by a fun neighborhood dinner at Nik's house. Kids were running everywhere and tracking Santa on the computer. Adults were drinking their merriments. We were able to see life come full circle by celebrating both Xmas Eve and Xmas with the Mulloys. It is so fun to watch their kids grow, and I am still laughing at how 2 yr old Keegan, who was siting in front of us at church, without warning turned and hurled his candle at my head...flying past me and hitting the man behind me.




Connor Mulloy- the happiest baby on earth


Our door flung open and the light was flipped on at 7am on the dot. Uncle Brian was a bit startled and shouted a not-so-nice swear word at the top of his lungs that kept the family laughing all day. We were spoiled...Bri spoiled me with a diamond ring, Coach purse and a TomTom. Mom and Dad added to our "baby fund", and the Zemans got me great jewelry and a nice little docking station for my ipod that is a great addition to the new home office. The boys were thrilled with their gifts. Hercie the Labradoodle even got Charlotte the hamster a box filled with mouse traps...good bit Mike, good bit.



Jack, kissing his new Xbox

As we were about to gather the entire crew to say Grace before dinner, Julie who lost her Dad a few months ago, walked up to Nik and I and whispered "Be thankful your Dad is here with you!". It was all I could do not to burst into tears. I made sure to hug my Dad extra long as we said goodbye last night. Moments like that are the true meaning to Christmas.

Ps- Thanks to my incredible hubby for being so supportive....he will know what I mean. You are and always will be my rock.

No comments: