Thursday, December 23, 2010

It is really Christmas?

To say our work has been stressful and crazy is an understatement. Other than our tree, we've barely recognized this time of the year.

We are going to go on a little date night tonight and than head to my sister's tomorrow for church and family dinner. After a early wake from the boys, we will open gifts and than host a big family dinner. I am sure we will be spoiled rotten, as usual!

This year is little bitter sweet..it was this time last year that we learned we were expecting a baby. I remember one of the main topics of conversation last year was how excited everyone was for Baby Dew's first Christmas in 2010. It's disappointing to know we are approaching our 3rd xmas without a baby.

Maybe 2011 will be the year? In fact, I know it will be....Bri tells me so all the time.

No comments: