Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movin' On, Livin' Life

We learned today that our very last baby attempt didn't work. With that comes a lot of things Brian and I need to wrap our heads around. It's a new reality for us and one we need to figure out how to deal with. It also means we need to figure out what our next steps are....the good news is our self induced break is going to allow us some time to do that.

Since our lives aren't going to be revolving around every-other-day trips to the doctor and not being able to plan anything because you never know when ovulation will be, I am putting on my Cruise Director hat and planning out the coming weekends with fun things to do. This new duty comes with a curve ball thanks to that damn budget I mentioned a few days ago...which on a sidenote, sadly made me cancel our surprise weekend in Aspen (Sorry, Bri!)

Friday night will be date night here-$50 worth of Sushi for $25 (thanks to Livingsocial.com and the sweet deals they have)


Saturday will be date day trip to Frisco where we thought we could get some good clean mountain air and visit this crazy event:


Sunday will be spent celebrating My Dad.

Now, onto the weekend of June 25th...lets see what I can come up with for that!

No comments: