Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thanks Hot Hot Dierks Bentley & Brad

Last night was the Brad Paisley concert-it was a great show!

We met up with my sister and brother-n-law at their hotel to tailgate. We were all shocked to hear that it was Kari's first tailgating experience. She laughed at all the people who had grills ( we had our white trash KFC), and said "It's just like camping!"

We headed into the show, which opened up with Dierks Bentley...who I like to call Hot Hot Dierks Bentley. The husbands had a bit too much fun, in fact, the Munger girls had to take the reigns of the night...which, if anyone knows us, we rarely ever do that. I think this picture explains a lot..note to the masses, if you want to smuggle in alcohol so you don't get ripped off by the $11 beers, wear cowboy boots:
I do know I woke up feeling like a million bucks...hubby? Not so much!

Thanks Hot Hot Dierks & Brad!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun night!

dierks and his band are so good live!!!! their live show is one of the best i've seen!!!

anytime i can go see them within a couple hundered miles it try to go!
FREE AND EASY DOWN THE ROAD I GO...to their concert:)