Saturday, September 26, 2009

A great night to remember



The night started off normal enough- dinner with Nik, Mike and nephews, than we headed out to the Rockies game. We sat in the Rockpile, which means all of your fellow fans are is drunk and obnoxious 20 year olds. I claimed I would never sit in the Rockpile again...I don't care how cheap those tickets are.






As the game came to a close, the Rockpile fans were invited to the field to watch the firework show. As we walked underneath the stadium and onto the field, I knew the $10 for the tickets were worth every penny... it was money well spent just to see how excited Brian was. He explained to the Jack we were walking on the "Warning Track", something I had never heard of. I didn't think it was that big of deal until I saw many grown men lean down to touch the red dirt.





We were lead onto the field, where the everyone was given free roam- we picked our spots in left field and laid out our blankets. Soon, the lights were off and the fireworks began. It was an amazing sight. Half way through the show, Jackey boy crawled between Brian and I and as me if he could snuggle with me...how I love that little boy!

The night ended with Coop hitching a ride on Uncle Brian's shoulders

These are the kinds of nights that I am so glad Nik and Mike decided to move their family back to Colorado.





No comments: