Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fertility Plan #2

Admist the anger and sadness that seems to loom, we have a new Fertility Plan #2.

We had another appt today, from which we walked away with no real conclusions for our miscarriage. All of the tests they did on me last month turned out to be normal- which I guess is a good thing, but also leaves us with no reason for what happened.

What we walked away with today is what our doctor is calling our new "strategy". It requires two months of BCP, after which we will proceed with the FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer). He will add in Z-Paks and a protocol of Prednasone after the transfer just incase there is any sort of auto immune issue hiding out in me that they can't find.

I was also upset to hear I have to repeat a painful procedure in late October.

The "hurry up and wait" part of our lives is back...But it will all be worth it in the end if have our own Baby Dew.

No comments: