Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My IVF Plan

So, we have a firm plan.....thought I would share:

Saturday, May 2nd- Start my last pack of BCP
Monday, May 25th- Day 1 of IVF Cycle, ultrasound and blood
Wednesday, May 27th- Day 3 of IVF cycle, Let the shots begin
Monday, June 1st- Day 8 of IVF Cycle, Add in some stimulation shots
Around Sunday, June 7th- Egg retrieval,
Around Thursday June 11th- Implantation, followed by 5 days of bed rest

There are lots of ultrasounds and blood draws during that time too in which they adjust my meds as needed.

I am fortunate that I do not require as many meds as most, so I will only be needing to do shots at night!

Good thing Nurse Brian is cute!!!

5 comments:

Tami & Jeff said...

Hey guys, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you! Love and hugs to you both.

Tami & Jeff

Nikki said...

Do you want me to give you a shot at the Big Head Todd Concert?

Melissa said...

Always good to have a plan and dates to look forward to. Keep us updated as you progress through each step! Love to you both!

Tumblesons said...

what... you bumped the bald kid? bree, i'm so excited for you and brian to have an official plan of attack. i've got my fingers crossed. are we hoping for one or two?

molly said...

I will keep you in my thoughts as this journey continues. Take care, be well, and stay positive.