Monday, April 20, 2009

Come on, Already!

During a routine test for all this IVF stuff, they found a polyp. I go in for surgery on Thursday afternoon to have it removed. While I am not happy about it, I obviously want to do everything in my power to create "the right environment" for the little eggies.

The nurse called me today to discuss Thursday, and also said she had a bigger issue we needed to speak of....

She realized that to participate in a PCOS study (which pays us $2k), they need a certain test, which has to happen on a certain day. They did leave me a message about it, but it was the day of my meltdown and I just completely forgot. the result of this is that we have to wait for this certain day to come around again, which pushes off IVF to June.

I was so excited, well maybe not excited but you get my point, to start shots on Thursday of this week...now, we have to drag out the anxiety until June.

I realize it is just another month to most who are readying this, but when you are living with the anxiousness and worry, it seems like a lifetime!

Have I told you lately how much I HATE infertility?

No comments: